News & Events
Dairylea knows that nothing replaces the value of one-on-one communications. We’ve designed meetings that foster personal relationships between our directors and our farmers, creating lasting cooperation:
- Region Annual Meetings: Typically held once throughout the fall. These meetings are organized by Directors and held at various locations to provide members with more detailed information on Cooperative activities as well as the opportunity to provide feedback. Each year, Dairylea recognizes a number of members for producing quality milk and taking an active role in the dairy industry. Looking for a region meeting near you? Call Karen Webber at 1-800-654-8838, ext, 5584.
- Annual Meeting: Dairylea’s annual meeting is held in October of each year. This is an opportunity to hear an update on cooperative and financial highlights, hear from an impressive lineup of guest speakers throughout the industry and recognize members for accomplishments. Members can receive the elite Pride of Dairylea Awards, any number of Milk Quality Awards, as well as recognition for 50 plus years of membership at the conference.
Also, as a service to our members, Dairylea routinely sends out the following publications:
- Friday Facts: Sent out every Friday to members and agri-business professionals with important legislative information, monthly report recaps and industry news. All members of Dairylea are invited to receive the Friday Facts, either by email or fax.
- Check Letter: Our monthly newsletter with the most recent milk price information and the CEO perspective from the desk of Greg Wickham. This newsletter arrives monthly with your milk check but is also available by email if you prefer. Please email Jennifer Huson to be added to the list.
- At Your Service Newsletter: A quarterly publication with seasonal information regarding our farm services. The four-page newsletter will arrive with your milkcheck.
For more information on any of these publications or the Cooperative, please contact: Jennifer Huson, director of communications, at 1-800-654-8838, ext. 5598 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Industry Events Below